Sunday, August 29, 2010

Do the Wave

Calvin and Faye received free tickets to a Portland Beavers game for participating in our library's reading program, so we enjoyed our first baseball game as a family.




The game got long for the kids. I think they realized that staying up way past their bedtime is not always so much fun. Calvin and Faye had fun doing the wave and thought that was pretty cool. The game was tied 0-0 until the 9th inning when the opposing team scored. I was just glad we didn't have to go into extra innings.
The firework show at the end made the long night all worth it!

The fireworks were loud enough to wake Lucas up. He just sat there and stared.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

What a cute family! I love that you do things as a family. Somehow, it creates this contented sort of happiness in my heart. I love you all!