Since Matt and I got married last June we have been waiting on news of a move, which could take us practically anywhere.

But as of this morning, hoping turned into reality.
We are going to Portland, Oregon!

I felt like this was it, but to actually hear it was quite shocking...
lots of mixed emotions.
But overall I am so excited and so happy that
our family finally gets to settle down.
9 comments:
Oh my goodness, I am so excited! When do you move? Feel free to ask me any other questions you have about Portland or help finding a place to live. Can't wait for you guys to come!
Great news! It will be fun to see you more often!
Congrats again! That is so exciting!
I heard it rains there a lot....
You guys are so lucky. Feel free to send some rain my way whenever you feel like it.
Congratulations and good luck with the move! I hope that we'll still see you all some times.
Well, it is what you have dreamed of! It makes me cry. I hope we will still be able to see you all. WE LOVE YOU TONS! I was wishing the other day you could have a back yard for the children--and the two of you as well.
GOod luck on the move. Portland is really pretty!
CONGRATULATIONS..when are you moving?
We are supposed to be there by May 1st! So we have a busy month ahead of us.
Post a Comment